

My favourite creature:
My favourite creature would be a red panda bear. There are
female red pandas and male red pandas and the male’s weight is 4.5 to 6.5kgs
and the females weight is 3.0 to 4.8kgs.red pandas habitat is the bamboo
Himalayan Forest of China and also red pandas live up to 8 to 10 years and the
maximum is 15 years and they also have up to 1 or 2 cubs and maybe three which
is rare. Something else is there length is 80 to 125cm also they can live in
Nepal and India. Another thing is their diet is mostly bamboo also red pandas
are endangered which is sad. The red pandas predator is humans, snow leopards,
(adult pandas), and martens (family Mastelidae) are the main predators of red
panda cubs but I think humans shouldn’t kill them there too cute. The main
reason red panda bears are my favourite is because there cute, they look fluffy
I wish I could have on as a pet but I can’t and also because they are so tiny
which makes them cute.
My least favourite creature would be cockroaches because they
are really fast and they can crawl on you and that’s just yuck and at night if
you have cockroaches at your house then at night they might crawl on your face
and you might wake up with one on your face and yea
That’s all are there any questions? Also here are some
pictures of red pandas
.





No comments:
Post a Comment